1. Get in Touch!
- Complete the Contact Form or send an email (email@example.com) with your event details.
2. Draft a Plan!
- After confirming your date and our availability we can discuss all the fun details! - number of pieces, style, your general event aesthetics, etc. The more details the better!
- We will send over a pricing quote, a working timeline, and the first drafts of your chalkboards or signage.
- We allow two rounds of revisions for no extra cost.
- You can choose from our stash of chalkboards (available to Houston area clients) or send over your chalkboards so that work can begin
- Upon request, we can send over photos of the completed boards before dropping off or mailing.
- Total payment must be made or arranged before delivery.
- If renting chalkboards from Half Moon Lettering, arrangements for returning boards must also be made before receiving chalkboards. We can drop off and pick up boards for small additional fee.
Finalized Sketch to Finished Product
1. Get in Touch!
- Complete the Contact Form or send over an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your event details.
2. Draft a Plan
- After confirming your date and our availability, we can discuss all the fun details! - Number of Pieces, working timeline, style, your general event aesthetics, etc. The more details, the better!
- We will send over a pricing quote, working timeline, and contract.
- After we have a completed Contract, a proper address list, and 30% deposit, work will begin!
3. Design and Execution
- If your timeline allows, we can happily send over calligraphy and ink examples and options for you to choose from.
- After your timely approval and receipt of all envelopes and materials, we write! And write, and write, and write.
- We require at least %15-%20 extra envelopes to accommodate ink testing, unavoidable human error, and last minute changes or additions.
- Complete payment must be made before mailing or dropping off your envelopes.
- We mail or deliver your goodies!
- We can also stuff and mail your envelopes upon request!